Palmer and Howells have in-house development chefs and sports nutritionists who work closely with the school and pupils to evolve the menu over time, and to ensure the dietary needs and cultural preferences of all members of the school are met. The menu is provided on a three week cycle and is published in the weekly newsletter.
All food is cooked on site by experienced chefs and is included in the school fees. Any allergies and intolerances can be catered for.
During the day, pupils are provided with:
- A snack at morning break.
- Lunch consisting of a main hot meal, catering for both meat and vegetarian options, a variety of sides, salad options, soup, and fresh fruit.
- An after school snack such as toast, teacakes, flatbreads or toasted seeded bloomer.
In addition, boarders are provided with:
- Breakfast consisting of cereals, porridge, pancakes, bagels, a selection of wholemeal artisan breads, continental breakfast, eggs.
- Dinner including hot meat, fish and vegetarian options, salads and vegetable sides.