Gap Assistant – Pre or Post University
(from September for one, two or three terms)
Are you looking for a varied and interesting role to develop your employment skills before you take the next step in your career?
We are a small independent Girls Boarding and Day school situated in Oxford and are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and motivated Gap Assistant to start in September 2018.
The role is wide ranging and extensive but the following are examples of the type of tasks you might be involved in:
- Supporting Boarding House staff in caring for boarders.
- Wake up and evening duties, accompanying boarders to appointments, assisting with day to day tasks in the boarding houses.
- Accompanying boarders on weekend trips, organising evening activities and clubs.
- Supporting subject departments with administration and development, particularly the Sports department.
- General Office administration and duties
- Helping with school events – Open day, Plays, Concerts, Sports events.
Benefits include year round accommodation in the boarding house, free meals during term time, use of school facilities, all in a famous, vibrant and exciting university city only 1 hour from London.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS check. All Wychwood employees are expected to abide by the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018.
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like more information please call 01865 557976.
Completed application forms together with a covering letter should be sent to Julia Bridge, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.