Gap Assistants required
September 2020 – July 2021 or January 2021 – December 2021
Are you looking for a varied and interesting role to develop your employment skills before you take the next step in your career?
We are a small independent Girls Boarding and Day school situated in Oxford and are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated Gap Assistants to start in either September 2020 or January 2021.
The role is wide ranging and extensive but the following are examples of the type of tasks you might be involved in:
- Supporting Boarding House staff in caring for boarders.
- Wake up and evening duties, accompanying boarders to appointments, assisting with day to day tasks in the boarding houses.
- Accompanying boarders on weekend trips, organising evening activities and clubs.
- Supporting subject departments with administration and development, particularly the Sports department.
- General Office administration and duties
- Helping with school events – Open day, Plays, Concerts, Sports events.
Benefits include year round accommodation in the boarding house, free meals during term time, use of school facilities, all in a famous, vibrant and exciting university city only one hour from London.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS check. All Wychwood employees are expected to abide by the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018.
To apply for this position please send a completed application form together with a covering letter to Julia Bridge, Office Manager at email@example.com as soon as possible.
For more information please call Mrs Bridge on 01865 557976.