Year 6 Taster Afternoon and Overnight Boarding
16th May 2019
On Friday 7th June, our Remove pupils are hosting the Year 6 Taster Afternoon and Overnight Boarding event for girls who will be joining Year 7 at Wychwood School in September. We know they will remember their Taster Day from last year and be welcoming and have a great deal of fun.
Girls will spend the afternoon of Friday 7th June taking part in various activities. After dinner, they will all watch a movie together before spending the night in the boarding house.
On Saturday 8th June, girls will have breakfast before a final games session. They will be ready to be collected at 10.00am.
Please also find below a short of list of things that your daughter should bring with them for the event:
- An Emergency contact number for the afternoon AND overnight.
- Dressing gown
- Pyjamas or nightdress / nightshirt
- Bedroom slippers (i.e. safe and appropriate in the event of a night-time fire practice)
- Teddy Bear / or something equivalent!
- Bath towel
- Wash bag
- A change of clothing
- Tracksuit / T-shirt and leggings / and Trainers (something suitable to wear for dance / sports)
- Any medication to be handed in to staff
- Any medical information the School does not currently hold
I hope the information above is useful. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Director of Marketing and Admissions