Book your seat on the bus for September now!
17th May 2018
As you know, we are delighted to have joined the Oxford Schools’ Bus Partnership from September 2018.
I am pleased to be writing to you with details of the service for the forthcoming academic year.
Bookings can now be made for travel on OSBP bus services from September 2018. The OSBP booking area can be found at osbp.myclarioncall.co.uk/parent
No payment will be taken with your booking as fares will be charged via our termly billing procedures.
Please refer to the relevant pages of the OSBP website (www.osbp.net) for current routes, timings and fare information to determine your travel requirements. In addition, please note the following changes to the 2018/19 services:
- Fares: There will be no increase in fares for 2018/19, with prices retained at current levels.
- Abingdon fare (Route 7): The cost of travel for Abingdon and Radley will be reduced to a Zone 1 fare (£705 per year for a return ticket).
- Routes 1 and 9 (serving North Oxfordshire): Dependent on booking requests received by mid-July, an additional bus service may be introduced to serve North Oxfordshire. Once we are clearer on where pupils wish to travel to/from, the nature of that service will be determined. Parents will then have the opportunity to refine their booking if they wish.
- Route 8: From September 2018, Route 8 will start and end at Faringdon rather than Stanford-in-the-Vale. The bus stop will be close to the A420/A417 Faringdon roundabout. Stanford-in-the-Vale will no longer be served directly.
- Route 5 (Wheatley): This route will no longer serve the London Road and Church Road stops in Wheatley. Instead, the bus will route onto the A40 at the slip road near Asda. This will improve the running time of the service. Wheatley will continue to be served by Route 3 (Park Hill Roundabout stop).
- Route 7 and 10 – PM timings: Dependent on sign-ups, Routes 7 and 10 may have shorter running times and/or an earlier PM start than the current 2017-18 timetable.
Please contact me if you have any questions.