Temporary Biology Teacher
Required as soon as possible until February 2020
Wychwood requires an enthusiastic, dynamic and well qualified temporary teacher of biology who is able to teach Years 7 – 13 and would be available until February half term 2020.
For further details please email the Office Manager, Mrs Julia Bridge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 21st June 2019
September 2019 – July 2020
Are you looking for a varied and interesting role to develop your employment skills before you take the next step in your career?
We are a small independent Girls Boarding and Day school situated in Oxford and are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and motivated Gap Assistant to start in September 2019.
The role is wide ranging and extensive but the following are examples of the type of tasks you might be involved in:
- Supporting Boarding House staff in caring for boarders
- Wake up and evening duties, accompanying boarders to appointments, assisting with day to day tasks in the boarding houses
- Accompanying boarders on weekend trips, organising evening activities and clubs
- Supporting subject departments with administration and development, particularly the Sports department
- General Office administration and duties
- Helping with school events – Open day, Plays, Concerts, Sports events
Benefits include year round accommodation in the boarding house, free meals during term time, use of school facilities, all in a famous, vibrant and exciting university city only one hour from London.
Completed application forms together with a covering letter should be sent to Julia Bridge, Office Manager: email@example.com as soon as possible.